Behold the phallus impudicus:
Putrid, hideous, vulgar and just plain gross.
I didn't even know such a vile shade of green existed.
Emanating its foul stench, it appeared last weekend
near our front door - a pleasant welcome, no doubt,
to the tradespeople that were unlucky enough to come visit.
It's not poisonous - at least, it isn't if ingested -
a small mercy considering the havoc
already wreaked on our other senses. ICK.
I didn't even know such a vile shade of green existed.
Emanating its foul stench, it appeared last weekend
near our front door - a pleasant welcome, no doubt,
to the tradespeople that were unlucky enough to come visit.
It's not poisonous - at least, it isn't if ingested -
a small mercy considering the havoc
already wreaked on our other senses. ICK.
It is now dead, thank goodness.
1 comment:
Well, I learned something new today! Eeuww! And I hope none of those uglies shows up around here, although anything's possible after all the rain we've had this week!
Post a Comment